Pistachio milk cakes are an excellent choice for all pistachio lovers. It is the Mexican version that is loved by all today. In the recipes provided, pistachios are basically added to the cake and even in the milk. Course pistachios are later spread on the cake. Do try at home, and you will be in love with the great taste of the pistachio milk cakes.
Pistachio Milk Cake Recipe
The yummy pistachio milk cake can be made easily at home with the help of the following ingredients and the easy method of preparation.
Things you Need
- You need plain flour
- Baking soda
- Evaporated milk
- Double cream
- Condensed milk
- And finally, pistachios grounded and course
Method of Preparation
- The oven should be preheated to 180 C, and make sure to butter a tray or dish to avoid sticking.
- Roast the pistachios in a pan till they are fragrant.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Take another bowl and beat the egg whites before adding the sugar. Continue the process for 2 minutes till you get a soft peak stage.
- Take another bowl and mix the egg yolk along with the sugar till it gets a pale color.
- Combine the mixture of the egg white and egg yolk.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs.
- Bake the mixture for 30 minutes in the oven.
- While the mixture is in the oven baking, you can prepare the milk mixture.
- Mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk as well as double cream and add pistachio to it along with cardamom in a bowl and slowly whisk all.
- Once the cake is ready, let it cool down and pierce the surface of the cake with a fork and pour the mixture of the milk on it to penetrate in.
- Leave it aside and beat the cream, and spread it on the surface of the cake once it is ready.
- For decoration, you can sprinkle pistachios on the surface.
- Bonne appetite.
Pistachio Milk Cake Recipe 2
As pistachio milk cakes are loved by all, there have been many recipes in the preparation of the pistachio milk cake. Try them and see which one you like more.
Thing You Need
- Four eggs
- 120 grams of caster sugar
- 120 grams of self-rising flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla, either the powder or the extract
- Green food coloring and is optional
For The Preparation of the Milk
- 300 ml condensed milk
- 300 ml evaporated milk
- 250 ml full-fat milk
- 80 grams of pistachios
- 284 ml double cream to be whipped for the topping.
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
Method of Preparation
- You can start with preheating the oven to 180 C.
- Beat the egg whites separately till you get a shiny foam-like structure.
- Add half of the caster sugar, about 60 grams. Make sure you do it slowly to keep the structure of the egg whites.
- Add the green color and mix till you get the desired color.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks and add the remaining sugar along with the vanilla extract.
- Fold the egg yolk along with the egg whites.
- Add the flour and mix slowly till you see everything is combined nicely.
- Pour the batter into a dish that is battered to avoid stickiness.
- Bake the batter for about 25 minutes.
- In a jug or a deep bowl, add the mixture of the three types of milk along with a pinch of color and ground pistachios.
- Once the cake is made, take it off till it cools down.
- Pour 550 ml of milk mixture over the cake and then cover the cake with cling film and leave it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Whip the cream and gently add in the powdered sugar to add a sweet taste to it.
- Remove the cake from the fridge and decorate the cake with cream and pistachios on the surface.
Pistachio Milk Cake Recipe 3
Things You Need
- Five eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All purposed flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- A pinch of salt
For the Milk Mixture
- Evaporated milk, condensed milk 1 cup each
- Heavy cream ½ cup
- Full-fat milk ¾ cups
- 150 grams of pistachios
Method of Preparation
- Start with preheating the oven.
- Butter the ceramic dish to avoid sticking. You can even use flour and grease for it.
- Separate egg whites from their yolk.
- With the use of the stand mixer or a hand, whisk the egg yolks along with the vanilla extract and the sugar till you get a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a separate bowl.
- Time to sift the mixture to the whipped egg yolk and gently mix but do not over mix.
- Fold the entire mixture in the bowl of the whipped egg yolk.
- Pour a single drop of vinegar into the bowl and then spread along with a kitchen towel.
- With the use of the whisk, whisk the eggs.
- Pour the batter into the pan and then bake 18-20 minutes till you notice a golden color on top.
- Let cool, and then it is time for the milk mixture and topping.
- Grind the pistachios and for 5 minutes.
- Make the paste and then start icing the cake with the cream and then decorate with pistachios.
- Refrigerate and have it cold to add more to the pleasure.