The Tasty Chili Roasted Pistachio
To all spicy food lovers, here is a great chili roasted pistachio recipe for you that you can make and enjoy.
The roasted chili pistachio recipe basically come from the curry house at Darlington. To add more to the taste of the chili roasted pistachios, you can add a bit honey to the sweetness of it as well.
You can try the roasted chili pistachio at home, and all it takes is pistachios and the required ingredients that we will tell you about.
Chili Roasted Pistachios
Some people love rainy seasons, and they like to sit at home and enjoy spicy nuts and pistachios. Chili roasted pistachios are a great option as snacks along with tea and can be a great gift option to friends and family members during Ramadan. For preparing the chili roasted pistachios:
Things You Need
- Pistachios 2 cups
- Fresh lime ½ cup
- Olive or coconut oil 1 tbsp.
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp.
- Onion powder ½ tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp
How to Make
- Keep the oven preheated to 275 degrees F.
- Whisk the ingredients together apart from pistachios.
- Stir in the pistachios to get them coated evenly.
- Over the baking tray, spread the pistachios.
- Roast the pistachios on the middle rack for 30 minutes till the spice is mixed and dried on the pistachio shells.
- As soon as it is roasted, remove the tray from the oven.
- Do not worry, and the pistachios will be crispier as soon as they get cool.
Chili Roasted Pistachio with Lime
The Ingredients Required
- 1 ½ cups of shelled or unshelled pistachios
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Lime juice to taste
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- Salt and pepper
How to Make
- Preheat your oven
- Whisk the olive oil, lime juice, chili powder as well as salt and pepper together.
- Taste while mixing to see if you need to add ingredients further to the pistachios.
- Add the pistachios and mix them till the mixture is mixed with pistachios evenly.
- Spread the entire mixture in a flat tray and keep it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once it is done, let it cool and then enjoy having this healthy snack.
As pistachios are considered a healthy and great snack, adding a different flavour is also a great choice. Some love spicy pistachios, and some love sweet. In the case of sweet pistachios, you can add honey to the mixture, or if you are simply a spicy lover, try these methods and enjoy.